Paul

We have a yanmar 2GM20F engine with a 7/8 inch shaft.

we are at the RHYC

thanks for the anode advice- After reading Dennis’ comments re installing shaft
zincs I am hanging my head in shame! I did not do that right- though I do think
there is more of an issue be it our boat or not- i will look at the Campbell
sailors and flex -o- fold- I am scared what this will cost me- oh well my kid
can pay his own way through university in the future!

Joanne

Sent from Windows Mail