Right Ken, 351 altogether, 204 were MKI's and 147 were MKII's.not sure how
many MKIII's were produced but I think the sequential numbering system
changed with the first MKIII produced

  _____

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Ken
Heaton
Sent: November 26, 2013 9:59 PM
To: cnc-list
Subject: Re: Stus-List Time for the Hull Number Lesson again

I seem to remember they didn't start over at hull 1 with the 35 Mk.2  I
think they just continued the numbering sequentially from the last 35 Mk.1
built.

Ken H.

On 26 November 2013 15:08, Jim Watts <paradigmat...@gmail.com> wrote:

Lee, it looks like you have hull # 252, Mithrandir is #224. I thought they
were all built in NOL, I don't know why yours would prefix ZCC and theirs
CCY...ZCC is C&C @ NOL, CCY references Calder Building Co. in Arizona.

I see Dwight has just posted that there were only 147 built, so now I'm not
sure. Maybe they prefixed the 35-2 hull numbers with 2 so you would have
#52? I dunno.

On 26 November 2013 10:15, Lee Youngblood <leeyoungbl...@earthlink.net>