Kevin, I replaced my throttle cable last year after it broke....quite the job
on a 30-2. When replacing you will see how many curves it has hence the
stiffness. To do the replacement I had to:
- remove the compass
- remove the wheel brake
- slack the steering cables
- remove the steering chain...all this to be able to lower and then pull up
both the throttle and transmission cables on the left side of the steering
shaft as described in the Edson instructions.
You will also need to remove the access panel under the pedestal in the aft
cabin.

Allan Rheaume
Drumroll
30 Mk II # 90

On Tuesday, December 3, 2013 1:03:33 AM, Kevin Driscoll