It's a small price to pay for living in the best country in the world. If it was free the place would be full-to-bursting!
(lights blue touchpaper and stand clear! )
sam :-)

From: Rich Knowles
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 4:39 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Reply To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Canadians - retail sales tax used boat

Fred:  exactly!  No whining!!

Rich

On Dec 3, 2013, at 18:51, Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net> wrote:

Steve — it’s probably not much consolation, but isn’t the sales tax charged on the sales transaction, not on the item being sold?  I know that when you buy a used car here in Minnesota, every time the car changes hands there’s sales tax involved.  The state gets its due…   <sigh>

Fred Street -- Minneapolis
S/V Oceanis (1979 C&C Landfall 38) -- on the hard in Bayfield, WI   :^(