Mine were quite bad but I had no idea until I removed them.  One of the
reasons I used PYI mounts is that they are designed to prevent axial
movement, even when worn.  I would remove yours one at a time and compare
their measurements to that of a new one.  Height specifically.  You can
spot a bad one pretty quick.

I'm looking to part with a new spare stock yanmar mount if you find
yourself in need.

Josh Muckley