Jim,

Welcome!  Feel free to ask away (as you did).  We try to include our model
and location in our signatures.  Sometimes the questions are specific to a
particular model, so it helps to know which model the writer owns.

There is a search function on the website.  I only found one pertaining to
your issue: http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/comments/rev3972.htm

I'm sure others will chime in with recommendations.

Joel
35/3
The Office
Annapolis