From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jim Watts
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 5:57 PM
To: 1 CnC List
Subject: Re: Stus-List Bragging Rights and Thanks

Best wishes from Anne and myself, to all of you. Happy holidays!

It's 6°C right now, no white stuff for us this year.

On 24 December 2013 15:52, Stu <s...@cncphotoalbum.com
<mailto:s...@cncphotoalbum.com> > wrote:

It’s time for me to brag a little bit and thank everyone for their continued
support.

In 2014, the C&C Photo Album will celebrate it’s 18th anniversary, and I
don’t know how many times C&C Yachts has changed hands, but we are still
going stronger every day.

This list has over 500 members and has been active for 8 years – probably
more than most email discussion groups.

In February, I will have been retired for 20 years and have enjoyed every
minute of it.

And tomorrow – Christmas Day – I will be celebrating my 70th birthday – and
still going strong.  Although I traded in my C&C Yacht for a 6 wheeled, 32
foot land yacht, I still miss the water.

The people that have kept us going through thick and thin, are some of the
greatest people in the world.  I hope that this year we will be able to meet
more of you in our travels.

Thanks everyone --

Seasons’ Greetings to all

Stu