Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 18:52:32 -0500
From: "Stu" <s...@cncphotoalbum.com>
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Bragging Rights and Thanks

It?s time for me to brag a little bit and thank everyone for their continued
support.

In 2014, the C&C Photo Album will celebrate it?s 18th anniversary, and I
don?t know how many times C&C Yachts has changed hands, but we are still
going stronger every day.

This list has over 500 members and has been active for 8 years ? probably
more than most email discussion groups.

In February, I will have been retired for 20 years and have enjoyed every
minute of it.

And tomorrow ? Christmas Day ? I will be celebrating my 70th birthday ? and
still going strong.  Although I traded in my C&C Yacht for a 6 wheeled, 32
foot land yacht, I still miss the water.

The people that have kept us going through thick and thin, are some of the
greatest people in the world.  I hope that this year we will be able to meet
more of you in our travels.

Thanks everyone --

Seasons? Greetings to all

Stu