I hope this finds everyone relaxed and happy after Hanukkah and the Christmas
season.
We are in the process of completing a small repair on our hull and are having a
problem matching the gelcoat. It appears that most of the available gelcoat is
a few shades off (cream vs our grey-ish tint). Not acceptable in our book....

Has anyone had success with gelcoat suppliers and matching the 1990 tint? We
are looking for a match and really only need a cup..... Primary concern is the
match.

Joanne
C&C 37/40+

Sent from my iPad