From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David Knecht
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 10:06 AM
To: CnC CnC discussion list
Subject: Re: Stus-List Wind Storm Damaged Genoa

On the subject of sail repair, the tack of my aging 100% genoa tore out at the start of a race last fall.  A friend of mine who is a local sailmaker repaired it for me, but refused to charge me for the work.  I want to compensate him anyway but don’t know what a repair like that would reasonably cost.  He basically stitched a new tack fitting to the sail.  Any guesses at a good number?  Thanks- Dave

David Knecht

Aries

1990 C&C 34+

New London, CT