Title: Re: Stus-List Wind Storm Damaged Genoa
Not sure if this went through!

sam :-)
From: sam.c.sal...@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 1:41 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Wind Storm Damaged Genoa

As a comparison, I bought a 135% tri-radial, black Twaron, laminate genoa for my 26 last August.
Cost was $2,773 less 20% ($2,218 plus shipping )
Bought it from Evolution Sails in Toronto. Was made in Toronto. (Evolution Sails is the old Quantum loft and personnel)
August is a great time to buy - they were real slow and started the sail the same week I ordered. I think 20% was better than boat show discount.

sam :-)
C&C 26 Liquorice
Ghost Lake Alberta