For what it's worth, when we bought our 121 this year, it came down to a newer
C&C vs. several J's.  For how we sail now - weekends, short cruises, etc the
C&C was the right choice.  I'm not sure if it would be my choice for extended
cruising (which I have done).  If you know and like the J, I suspect your
decision is already made.  You could do far worse.

John

Sent from my iPad