Sent: Sunday, January 5, 2014 6:11 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Edd's bikini request

I know I'm a little late here, but spent the weekend on the boat and out of
contact.....

Edd
the way I usually handle the bikini mounting problem is as follows
Have the lady (I sincerely hope) remove all clothing first,
Hold the bottom (that's the piece that has two holes in it) open so that the
lady can step into it.
Pull up gently until resistance is felt.
Toss the other piece overboard, it is completely unnecessary!
James
S/V Delaney
1976 C&C 38
Oriental, NC