On 2014/01/06 12:03 PM, Joel Aronson wrote:
> [...]

Can't see any reason why not, but a simple 'boat hook' and half the price can do the same thing....'drop a line over a piling'.
The marina system at our club has 'slips or fingers' (whatever they are called) with 'cleats', usually three (3) per slip, that this gismo can be very helpful in docking....stand on your boat, loop a cleat and pull...... Now that I have experienced one, wouldn't be without one on the boat (PS boat came with it, I didn't buy it)

$100 won't buy a lot of gelcoat repair on your boat or some one's else(s).....it's all just boat bucks!

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.