Just wanted to let everyone know that during my current fuel tank replacement
project, we found leaking strut mounting bolts.  Now, the boat has to be hauled
to re-bed them before the new tank is installed.  Two of the four mounting
bolts are located within the fuel tank compartment!  I've just posted some pics
of this on my blog in case someone is interested.

Bob Boyer
S/V Rainy Days (1983 C&C Landfall 38 - Hull #230)
Annapolis, Maryland
email: dainyr...@icloud.com
blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com
"There's nothing--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as messing about
in boats.” -Kenneth Grahame