Has anyone chartered St Vincent and the Grenadines? Thoughts?

________________________________
From: Monty Schumpert <jmschump...@verizon.net>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 9:51:58 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List BVI Charter for 4 adults

We have also chartered monohulls with BVI Yacht Charters several times.
Conveniently located in Roadtown close to a good supermarket, Riteway. We were
also pleased with their performance and pricing relative to the big names.

Monty
Scandia
C&C 34+
Annapolis, MD

On Jan 10, 2014, at 9:32 AM, Nate Flesness <nateflesn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looking at booking a BVI charter too, for early 2015. Suggested favorite
Cruising Guides? If they'll let me, may go over to  the Spanish Virgins
(Culebra and Vieques area)

http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/