I tried the A75 wifi version at the boat show - I had downloaded the RayControl app on my tablet ahead of time. I walked up, reset the wi-fi, and was connected to it before the rep could get over to see what I was doing. Works a treat, easy to set up, and on my shopping list. Fred - do you ship to Canada??? If so I'm looking for some Ray goods...

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2014-01-17 12:35 PM, Frederick G Street wrote:
Steve --- you might consider one of the new Raymarine "a" series displays; cheaper than the e7, and they play well together on the Seatalk HS/Raynet network. Even the smallest a65 has the network connection, and can share all the data and control the system. Advantages over the iPad solution are permanently-connected power and much better waterproof-ability than the iPad.

Let me know if you'd like pricing.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis