Yup, they've taken all the fun out of an impaired drive :)

DAMM never got traction.

        Cheers, Russ

At 04:03 AM 18/01/2014, you wrote:
No fun any more. Thanks, MADD:)

Rich

On Jan 18, 2014, at 3:31, Jim Watts <<mailto:paradigmat...@gmail.com>paradigmat...@gmail.com> wrote:

That sounds like the last call at the Manhattan Ballroom, 15 miles out of Saskatoon. That's where I saw Burton Cummings and the Guess Who in their early days. All those people, hurling in the bushes, cars in the ditch all the way back to the highway. Man, I miss that. : )

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC