From: Peter Fell
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 1:25 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Harken Furler Mark 1 Unit 0

Just wondering if anyone local has a manual and parts list for a Mark 1 Unit 0
furling unit that I could borrow and copy.

Looking for parts too. Mine is missing a chunk out of the top of the uppermost
foil + the top cap. So I’m looking for a foil piece, cap, possibly foil
connector, etc. I’ve got a partial copy of the parts list – looks like might
have been a couple versions of this unit.

Peter Fell
Sidney, BC
C&C 27 MkIII