 De : Petar Horvatic <phorv...@gmail.com>
À : cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Envoyé le : lundi 20 janvier 2014 12h20
Objet : Stus-List Adjustable genoa car system for C&C 38

Re: Stus-List Thru hull and manifolds
Hi,
has anyone looked into getting an adjustable(re-tractable) geona car system for
an old style C&C genoa tracks?
By adjustable I mean something like this, but components would have to be
compatible with the C&C style genoa track..
http://www.southernseasmarine.com.au/image/cache/data/EZ%20Glide-500x500.jpg

Petar Horvatic
Sundowner
76 C&C 38MkII