Paul, I agree, that's not a big deal, but Francois was going to put new
transducers in and re-use the wiring from the old transducers. That's two
splices in shielded cable, versus none. I'd go with new wire that comes
from the transducer all the way to the head end, no point in introducing
two major failure points in delicate wiring on a boat.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC