It's been tried but the group never got any traction. Went sideways before it even had a chance :)

        Cheers, Russ

At 11:46 AM 20/01/2014, you wrote:
Need to form a new group, DAMM (drunks against mad mothers).
Ron
STL

From: Rich Knowles <r...@sailpower.ca>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 6:03 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List storing handheld gps ..radios etc.

No fun any more. Thanks, MADD:)

Rich

On Jan 18, 2014, at 3:31, Jim Watts <<mailto:paradigmat...@gmail.com>paradigmat...@gmail.com> wrote:

That sounds like the last call at the Manhattan Ballroom, 15 miles out of Saskatoon. That's where I saw Burton Cummings and the Guess Who in their early days. All those people, hurling in the bushes, cars in the ditch all the way back to the highway. Man, I miss that. : )

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC