Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:17:59 -0500
From: "Rick Brass" <rickbr...@earthlink.net>
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Electronics - was Re: Setting GPS Waypoints

I was not aware of any devices in category 2. Wish I had been.

Had I known about category 2 or had the foresight to think about navigation
apps that would be an alternative to the 2 GPS plotters and the laptop on the
boat, I would have bought a waterproof Samsung tablet with a GPS instead of the
Sony. Heck, the waterproof Samsung might just be less expensive than the Otter
Box for the iPad.

Rick Brass