A few years back, we had a family of 'mink' at our club....they were no problem (that I know of) until they started coming aboard boats. 'Final solution' was to eradicate them...I believe they were trapped.

I saw a another mink at the club just a few weeks ago. Guess it wasn't the 'final solution.'

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.