Bill:  I agree with Pete.....

This list did a relatively thorough discussion of furling ASYM's and sprits
several months ago, maybe that thread is still available in the archives....

As I recall and having had the same yearnings about adding a furler for my
ASYM last year.....the consensus was that significant load is generated from
the ASYM and furler that additional support below the sprit needs to be
added (Bobstay??).....  Additionally, the furler at the bottom is nice, but
the swivel at the top right next to the original headsail furler is just too
close to not get jammed....so a crane is also required....

I chickened out and decided to just force my crew to learn how to do a jibe
and take down the sail without furling.....and they did it...

You can check out Selden who makes an after market one.....(Sprit and
furler).   But you really want to think about it more with someone who has
already done it successfully....

Best,

Ron C.

Impromptu