Hi Dennis,

I wish that I knew you were coming into the area. It's only a couple o' hours for me on the ferry to get across (or 20 minutes by seaplane).

Sorry about the snow levels, it's 10% of a good year on most of the mountains. No kidding. On the other hand, check real estate prices while you're in the area. You won't find them this high again in your lifetime or mine. :)

The tides can be your friend, Sweet did 11.5 knots SOG through Race Passage a few years ago.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1
east Vancouver Island