Stu,

Among the 50 rolls of C&C drawings that I picked up from the mezzanine of
Tartan in Ohio about two years ago was the complete set of the original
Mega 30 drawings, so the Marine Museum of the Great Lakes at Kingston would
have the construction and laminate drawings in that collection. If you
contact them through their website (http://www.marmuseum.ca/) or by phone (613
542-2261*)* and talk to their Curator Lena Beliveau, I expect you can get a
copy of those drawings and others at a very reasonable price. As other
panels to allow the hull to be supported on a trailer, and a distinct band
of core on the hull sides to stiffen the topsides, and a section of plywood
laminated to the hull sides to which the chainplates are attached.

I should mention that I was Project Manager for the Mega during its design
phase, and, of course, remember it as being a somewhat controversial
project at the time, although very innovative in some of its design
features, such as the lift keel. I should also mention that my editors at
Good Old Boat magazine, Karen Larson and Jerry Powlas have been
refurbishing a Mega for a few years, with a possible launch date this
coming summer, so Good Old Boat may also be a good source of Mega info.

Rob