Long Sault

From: Jake Brodersen
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2014 6:12 AM
To: d.ve...@bellaliant.net ; 'Richard N. Bush' ; 'Doug Allardyce' ; 'Joel
Aronson' ; 'Graham Collins' ; 'RAYMOND SHIBE' ; 'Pete Shelquist' ; 'D Harben' ;
'Persuasion'
Subject: 35-3 ice Box

Guys,

Attached are an assortment of pics from my refrigeration installation.  >From
my cursory examination of the ice box, it is clear that some insulation could
be added without too much trouble or expense.  Spray foam insulation with a
long nozzle would work.  Any insulating value that you add will decrease the
electrical demand of the system.  The wall adjoining the stove could have a
couple of holes drilled into it for to insert the foam nozzle, as well as a
couple of holes under the sink.

The lines from the condenser to the evaporator go right through the bulkhead
and come out inside the ice box.  They are sealed with plumbers putty, which
came with the Adler/Barbour kit.

Any questions, let me know.  The unit has been in service for about eight years
now with no problems at all.

Jake

Jake Brodersen

“Midnight Mistress”