From: dave.god...@me.com
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:27:01 -0500
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fuel tanks

Joel,
That's the way that I'm planning on going to increase the fuel capacity on my
boat.  A friend who sails to and from the Caribbean on his 47' boat uses two
small ones attached to either side of his stern bulkhead in the aft locker
area. These are tied to a Y-valve and a transfer pump to feed the main tank. I
liked the setup
Dave

Sent from my iPad