Rick,

In case you need another consideration. You might try Anacortes Yacht Charters.
It'd be easy to get to and is a great launching pad for the American and
Canadian islands. I have a friend who charters his J-35c there, and it is a
very popular charter because it has all the speed of the J boats yet actually
has a cruising interior and displacement. Granted it's not a C&C but it is
amazingly fast and comfortable. You can check it out at
http://www.anacortesyachtcharters.com . My friend says it's still available
that rendezvous week. If you want to talk to him let me know.

Jim Lynch
38-2
Olympia