Hello everyone,

I am presently preparing for a haul-out during which I would like to have an
anchor roller installed. I found a photo of a 1977 29 MKI named Anonymous here:
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/doityourself/bowroller/bowroller.htm

Unfortunately, the link no longer works.

Form the photo, it appears that there is both a danforth and plow style anchors
hanging from the bow and it is not obvious whether or not a Windlass is
installed? I  would love to know if this was a custom built or if it was a
product available off the shelf.

Any info on what roller/bracket and mounting method is best for hanging a 22lb
delta or similar plow type anchor on a smaller C&C like this would be very
helpful.

Thanks for your time and patience,

Paul Kunicki
Systems Manager