Sooo, there I was, in Facebook, all ready to vote for Joel and then I notice
that there’s another local C&C in the race. A nice looking 37 no less!

Now I have a voting dilemma. Is this a “vote early, vote often” kinda thing?

Good luck to both of you on a very, very fun race and great destination!

Best,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay