I like all the ideas put forward so far. Maybe add a cell phone number
hidden where those with a password can access it? I'm thinking it might be
good for inviting anchorage neighbours over for cocktails. Then again, I
usually leave mine off, and I can always just row over and give the invite
in person.

Stu, are you back?

Andy
C&C 40