From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd
Schillay
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 11:22 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Now Boat Names

Bill,

            Where the Enterprise is now, the travelift is never 10 feet
above dry land, and, as Joel mentioned, it's hard to find a place with a
lift that far off the ground. In order the replace the cable, the board must
be completely down.

            A short haul in my area would be several hundred dollars alone.
materials an labor would probably be another hundred or so.

            I bet I can get it glassed over for $100 right where she is.

                All the best,

                Edd

                Edd M. Schillay

                Starship Enterprise