From: sam.c.sal...@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, March 9, 2014 8:02 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Now: Worst Boat Names

In my opinion, all these cute or comic names don't work too well!
They may sound good for a day or two after the boat is named, but eventually
they're only good for forum threads like this.
More traditional names don't get mocked on forums and sound Okay on the VHF.
What may seem real smart after half a bottle of single malt, soon becomes an
embarrassment - unless you're blessed with a single digit IQ!