Rich what do you put on the ram for lubricant?  I've never had problems with
my unit but lubing the ram had never occurred to me - duh.  Tx

-----Original Message-----
From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Rich
Knowles
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:49 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Autopilot under the deck for C&C 38 Landfall

As far as performance is concerned, my system is an original Autohelm 6000,
about 20 years old. It's a pretty blunt instrument compared to today's gyro
equipped multi tasking units, but it steers the boat in a straight line in
whatever direction it's pointed and has never let me down. I lubricate the
ram every couple of years, an easy job. Also, there is no rudder position
sensor.

Rich

> On Mar 12, 2014, at 14:28, Frank Woronkowicz <fworonkow...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> HELLO
> I am looking for pics how to install Autopilot on C &C 38 Landfall under
the deck on the quadrant and some tech info and performance at sea.

This List is provided by the C&C Photo Album http://www.cncphotoalbum.com