From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Stevan
Plavsa
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 10:24 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Handheld spot/flood light discussion

I've got a Stanley similar to what Rick linked to but mine is not lithium. I
paid $15 for it when it was on sale. It's really, really bright and the beam
is narrow and will go a ways. It can be locked into the on position. It is
rechargeable. About your concern though, I charge mine very rarely and it
sits unused for months at a time and always has a charge when I need it. For
that kind of money you can buy 4 of them, one of them will always be
charged!

I consider flashlights to be somewhat disposable. I've never had one last
longer than a few years for whatever reason; it gets lost, broken, the bulb
goes and I can't find a replacement .. whatever. I no longer spend big bucks
on flashlights when there are so many inexpensive options out there. I've
had the Stanley for a couple of years now and it hasn't quit or failed me
yet. At $15 it's hard to beat.

Steve

Suhana, C&C 32

Toronto