 From: Wally Bryant <w...@wbryant.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 1:39 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Boat names Why bother ?

Yeah.

In Spanish, "Stella Blue" translates to "Estela Azul" which means "Blue
Wake," as in the wake behind a boat.  At least ten Mexicans have told me
that, and everybody seems to think it's really cool and that I'm really
smart to make such a subtle play on words.

Right.

I actually picked the name after I had an inspirational vision during a
Grateful Dead show, while they were playing the song, and decided get a
boat, name it Stella Blue, and go sailing.

Later I learned that the song was written about Thorazine, which was a
drug given to institutionalized psychiatric patients, but in the 1960's
was also recreationally abused.

And folks wonder why I think everything is funny...

Wal