From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Brian
Morrison
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 9:19 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Bottom Paint Question

The weather has finally broken here in lovely Baltimore and it's time to
paint the bottom. The staff at the boatyard told me that the previous owner
had baltaplate paint and then painted over it with a different type of
paint. The paint is peeling in some areas and they suggest sanding down to
the gelcoat and starting fresh. To do this will be costly or very time and
labor intensive on my part. So my question is can I avoid the cost or labor
using some other method I may not be aware of? I really hope there is a
viable alternative. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Brian C. Morrison
1979 C&C 34
Rekofa
This List is provided by the C&C Photo Album http://www.cncphotoalbum.com