Whip antenna with "reling as radials": 20m, 15m, 10m

best regards
Peter

 The aluminium Am 30.03.2014 04:05, schrieb Joe Della Barba:
I have not, but the RF theory behind it is sound. You can make one with
different lengths of wire if you don't want to buy it.

Joe Della Barba  Coquina
j...@dellabarba.com
-----Original Message-----
From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of
j...@svpaws.net
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2014 9:52 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List SSB Ground

Ii've not seen the kiss system before.  It sounds almost too good to be
true.  Has anyone actually used it?

John

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 29, 2014, at 8:54 PM, Paul Kunicki <paulkuni...@hotmail.com> wrote:

According to this article by Gordon West you really are better off
having one seawater ground:
http://www.kp44.org/ftp/SeawaterGroundingFor_HF_Radios_byGordonWest.pd

If this is not possible you might want to look at a KISS radial
system: http://www.kiss-ssb.com/

Thanks for your time and patience,

Paul Kunicki
Systems Manager