Listers,

        Check out the latest issue of Practical Sailor (arrived in my mailbox
yesterday). There’s a write-up on “The Enduring C&C 40 - Decades-old design
enjoys a second life” — featuring, believe it or not, our C&C-lister David
Risch’s “Corsair”.

        The article includes many of David Risch’s modifications and includes a
link to the C&C Photo Album website.

        Putting aside for a moment that David has basically whored himself out
to the mainstream media, it’s certainly great to see C&C (and Stu) get some
press again.

        All the best,

        Edd

        Edd M. Schillay