Gee ... wouldn't that turn it into a jellyfish?

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of
Martin DeYoung
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 1:16 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Boat For Sail now de-coring C&Cs in PNW

Yes, Lee stops by Calypso from time to time,  He also sails with us when
we will be racing somewhere interesting.  If any other C&C owners want
to practice on someone else's deck let me know.  There is plenty to go
around.  On the plus side, the Bruckmann build team in 1970 did a fair
job of sealing (with resin) between row of end gain balsa so the water
damage is mostly limited to small areas.

Lee is both a C&C owner and broker along with being a great photog.
Some of my recent favorite pictures of PNW sailboats including Calypso
were shot by Lee.  Maybe we can get him to post a montage on the
cnc-photoalbum "photo gallery".

Martin

Calypso

1971 C&C 43