From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
Sent: April 3, 2014 2:37 PM
To: CnClist
Subject: Re: Stus-List Poli-Glow - alternatives

While I don't disagree with this guy's process, I do question his use of
more abrasive products in the first steps.  Rubbing compound in the hands of
someone who isn't experienced can remove to much material and expose the
underlying structure.

I use AquaBuff 2000 and find it works just fine.  I can obtain the results
shown in the picture with the AquaBuff 2000.  I also have AquaBuff 1000 but
rarely use it.  I like the AquaBuff better than 3M Finesse-It.

I use a Porter Cable DA polisher/sander with a polishing bonnet or foam pad
and a sprayer to keep the surface wet.

I see he likes Awlcare.  Great stuff.  However, if you're going to use wax,
I've found Meguier's Flagship Premium Boat Wax to be very good.

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA