From: Dennis C.
Sent: Sunday, April 6, 2014 1:17 PM
To: CnClist
Reply To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Inverter - hair dryer

Finally found the travel hair dryer that the Admiral uses with Touche's 1000
watt inverter.  She had robbed it off the boat for a road trip.

It's not a low watt one.  She just uses it on low setting.  It's a BaBylissPRO
TT® Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer.  It's rated at 1500 watts so I'm guessing
the low setting is about half that.

I suspect many large hair dryers with a low setting might work.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA
________________________________

Glen Eddie
Tel: 416-777-5357
Fax: 1-888-812-2557
ged...@torkinmanes.com<mailto:ged...@torkinmanes.com>
VCard<http://www.torkinmanes.com/lawyers/vcards/g_eddie.vcf>

Torkin Manes LLP
Barristers & Solicitors

151 Yonge Street, Suite 1500
Toronto ON M5C 2W7
torkinmanes.com<http://www.torkinmanes.com>
Member of the International Alliance of Law Firms<http://www.ialawfirms.com>

This email message, and any attachments, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain content that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and delete this email message. Thank
you.