YES !!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dan
Grant
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:03 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List 1970 C + C 31ft Corvette

Hello all

so my dad gave me this boat  and its in ok shape it's been out of the
water for five years and needs to be updated I am pretty sure I'm on top
of it I sailed this boat with my dad during my early teens and know the
boat a bit but..now I'm 43 and getting back into it big time etc so I
can take my family out

I just had a survey done and the hull is solid but a few parts of the
deck are wet Although there is no delamination I know I need to fix this
There is a universal diesel m18 from 86 that is in great shape but its
been sitting for 5 yrs winterized well fuel in tank etc

I am updating the head with holding tank  etc

2 New marine batteries  the wiring is all mostly in good shape My
biggest question to you all  is it worth it to restore an older boat?

I don't want my fond memories of sailing this boat to cloud my judgement
on the restoration Are older boats worth the trouble?

New to the list

Puffin

1970

C & C corvette 31