I have two wiring projects to complete this weekend and I have questions about fuses:
1.  The holding tank monitor I bought from Fred shows a fuse being wired between the power source and the monitor gauge.  Since the power is coming from a breaker on the main panel, is there any reason to add this fuse as well?

2.  I am also wiring my new solar panel to a Sunsaver Duo controller and then to the two batteries.  Their diagram shows a 30A fuse wired between the Duo and each battery.  They did not supply these fuses with the kit.  Is there a rationale for those fuses?
Thanks- Dave

David Knecht
Aries
1990 C&C 34+