I ordered my Rolly Tasker genny direct from the factory and got a great
deal and a great sail. The local reseller got wind of it and made a fuss
and delayed my order. I can't remember the details but I don't see why
going through a middle man gets you any value add if you're doing all the
measuring yourself anyway.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto