Hi guys,

I am going dark for another three weeks.

Four days in Honolulu, ten days on the Big Island and a week on Maui. Please try not to worry about me.

My apologies to Jim and Mike for not furthering the tether and insurance discussions. But work activities the past two weeks during our annual maintenance outage had me working 12 & 18 hour days for two weeks. Not much time left for C&C yachts yada yada.

And Dwight, I hope you're feeling better. Stay well my friend.

I'm really looking forward to this break.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1
east Vancouver Island