I have a couple of Garhauer cam cleats I want to add to my traveler lines.
To align them better with the height of two winches on my coach roof I'd
like to raise them up. If I took one to extreme it might be 1.5 inches - the
other 0.5 inches.

Not sure about the bolt/screw alignment to other manufacturers risers but I
could look at a small DYI job. Question is what material to pick and where
to source it here in Canada. Teak would be the obvious choice but are there
any man-made materials - i.e. maintenance free. I believe McMaster-Carr
still doesn't ship to Canada.

As an aside I notice Garhauer has a 20% off sale on rope clutches and vangs
until April 30th.

Ed

1982 C&C Landfall 38

Prime Interest