Stormont Yacht Club just postponed to May 16.  That's 2 weeks later than
normal.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marek Dziedzic <dziedzi...@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Well, there goes a third of the season...
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

  I am afraid that there will be a lot of late starting the season.

We have full ice coverage in our Club and when I look at the window I see
snow falling (2-4 cm expected). However, the Club is quite optimistic and
they believe that we can have the launch on May 3. I wish they are right,
though, we may have to use some icebreakers to be able to move the boats
(unless we start adding ice strengthening to our boats).

Marek (in Ottawa)